The G & Tea House
Lots of new things will be coming your way!
Reopening Dates and times
We have some new guidelines which we need all customers to follow to ensure we can maintain safety for both our staff and customers:
Upon arriving at the G&Tea House you will need to go to the car park entrance where you will be greeted and sat down at a table by a member of the team,
We are not taking bookings (with the exception of our Dining Pods, please see below) and all tables are on a first come first served basis.
- We can only take tables of up to 6 people
- We will be collecting your name and email address for the Covid tracing app
- Table service only, you will not be able to be served at the counter for dining or drinks to be consumed at the G&Tea House
- Maximum table allowance is 2 hours
- We have many sanitising spots throughout the building which we strongly encourage you to use
- Only the accessible toilet is in use which will have a clear queuing system in place
- No dogs can be allowed indoors and all dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- The playground will remain closed and children must always be seated with their families.
- Please do not bring your own chairs to use on the grass, you will be asked to take them away!
Our Dining Pods
- For breakfast you can book between 9-10am minimum spend is £60
- For lunch bookings between 12-1.30 and 2.30-4pm minimum spend is £70
- For early evening from 5 till closing the minimum spend is £80
*Gift Vouchers expiring during the lockdown period will be extended until the end of September 2020*
Keep up to date by following us on Social Media
We've got dedicated accounts on both Facebook and Instagram and Twitter for the G & Tea House - come and find us, we've always got delicious things to show you - and some great offers. To be the first in the know why not join our mailing list - just email us your details on the contact form and we will add you to the list.