The ForestersView the Virtual Tour
Prestige have left no stone unturned when it comes to the Foresters lodge - with a specification that includes fully glazed front elevation including high-level windows, a dorma above the entrance and a stunning timber themed interior with a clad ceiling and exposed truss.
If a barn-conversion country feel is your style, the Foresters could be your dream lodge - with rich wooden detailing and checked fabrics throughout - including oak tables, wooden work surfaces and heavy, solid wood doors. In the living area, a large inglenook style fireplace offers the perfect focal point to the room - and the log-burner style fire will keep you snug when the nights draw in.
Step into the bathroom and you're greeted by a large walk-in shower and an array of high-end fixtures and fittings. No expense has been spared equipping the Foresters lodge - and the result is stunning country elegance.
Why not explore the Foresters lodge a little more with our innovative 360-degree walkaround tour? Alternatively, if you'd like to come and see this incredible lodge in person, you can get in touch by completing a few quick details below!
- Fully glazed front elevation, including high level windows, giving fantastic views over the water
- Stunning timber themed interior with exposed roof truss
- Large inglenook style fireplace
- Five burner gas-hob with eye level over. Integrated fridge/freezer, microwave with washer/dryer in seperate utility
- Built to British 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty